DONOR RESEARCH SERVICES
Members who have development staff or want to do their own database research on potential donors' charitable giving can receive an annual subscription to DonorSearch through INN.
- INN member subscribers gain full annual access to DonorSearch databases with all available filters, plus the ability to batch screen names through the DonorSearch database for a flat rate per name.
Rate: $1,000 for a 12-month subscription, a 60% discount for INN members. Batch screening available.
About: DonorSearch emphasizes assessments of potential donors’ charitable and political giving, not just the value of their assets. In media, as in politics, the interest and patterns of giving may be more meaningful in identifying the likelihood of support over the value of their assets.
Additional Info: Find the details on how it works and read the INN DonorSearch Annual Subscription Agreement.
INN members who want to become part of the world’s largest network of fundraising professionals should take advantage of INN’s partnership with the Association of Fundraising Professionals. AFP has nearly 32,000 members in more than 240 chapters around the world. Along with the relationships you can build with professionals around the country and in your local AFP chapters, AFP also offers an extensive list of fundraising resources and member benefits.
- Online educational opportunities:
- Fundraising and nonprofit management courses in partnership with Blackbaud University
- Negotiation workshop in partnership with the American Association of University Women
- AFP Online Knowledge Center, which includes micro-learning videos, webinars, and e-courses to help train you and your staff
- Career and professional development resources:
- AFP360°, an online career builder and management tool launched with Korn Ferry
- AFP Career Center, where you can find or become a mentor
- Free access to and discounts on various fundraising and philanthropy reports, publications and blogs
- Discounted registration to AFP ICON, the world’s largest annual conference of fundraising professionals
Rate (rates are annual and per individual):
- If you have more than $1 million in annual revenue
- Until July 12, AFP national Professional or Associate membership will be discounted by $105 (more than 35%) for INN members of $1 million or more annual revenue. Your annual total would be $175 for national dues, plus local chapter dues set by the chapter in your area. On the AFP site use code INN105.
- From July 12 to Dec. 31, 2019, you can get a $75 discount on your national membership. Your membership will cost $205 for national dues, plus local chapter dues set by the chapter in your area. Use code INN75.
- Please note, to join AFP you must pay both national and separate local chapter dues if you have more than $1 million in annual revenue. We recommend you check out how active AFP is locally in your area; it varies. Local dues are not discounted.
- If you have less than $1 million in annual revenue, you can get a combined national/local membership for $175. No further INN discount applies for the Small Nonprofit Organization membership.
- If you are under age 31, you can get a combined national/local membership for $95. No further INN discount applies for the Young Professional membership.