INN members who want to become part of the world’s largest network of fundraising professionals should take advantage of INN’s partnership with the Association of Fundraising Professionals. AFP has nearly 32,000 members in more than 240 chapters around the world. Along with the relationships you can build with professionals around the country and in your local AFP chapters, AFP also offers an extensive list of fundraising resources and member benefits.
- Online educational opportunities:
- Fundraising and nonprofit management courses in partnership with Blackbaud University
- Negotiation workshop in partnership with the American Association of University Women
- AFP Online Knowledge Center, which includes micro-learning videos, webinars, and e-courses to help train you and your staff
- Career and professional development resources:
- AFP360°, an online career builder and management tool launched with Korn Ferry
- AFP Career Center, where you can find or become a mentor
- Free access to and discounts on various fundraising and philanthropy reports, publications and blogs
- Discounted registration to AFP ICON, the world’s largest annual conference of fundraising professionals
Rate (rates are annual and per individual):
- If you have more than $1 million in annual revenue
- Until July 12, AFP national Professional or Associate membership will be discounted by $105 (more than 35%) for INN members of $1 million or more annual revenue. Your annual total would be $175 for national dues, plus local chapter dues set by the chapter in your area. On the AFP site use code INN105.
- From July 12 to Dec. 31, 2019, you can get a $75 discount on your national membership. Your membership will cost $205 for national dues, plus local chapter dues set by the chapter in your area. Use code INN75.
- Please note, to join AFP you must pay both national and separate local chapter dues if you have more than $1 million in annual revenue. We recommend you check out how active AFP is locally in your area; it varies. Local dues are not discounted.
- If you have less than $1 million in annual revenue, you can get a combined national/local membership for $175. No further INN discount applies for the Small Nonprofit Organization membership.
- If you are under age 31, you can get a combined national/local membership for $95. No further INN discount applies for the Young Professional membership.