Independent news from the Indigenous Media Freedom Alliance
As the Advertising Sales Manager, you will work with the Indigenous Media Freedom Alliance (IMFA) leadership team on selling advertising, obtaining creative materials (photo, video), and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. Must be able to successfully counsel business owners on how to build successful multi-platform marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue across all available platforms (website, social media accounts) and exceed predetermined sales goals.
- Develop sales proposals, advertising packages, and client presentations.
- Develop IMFA advertising strategy for long range goals.
- Create supportive marketing materials.
- Prepare proposals based on clients requests.
- Effectively communicate with the leadership team and external contractors for video packaging.
- Develop and maintain all orders in a sales database.
- Assist in collection of outstanding aging accounts.
- Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Ability to thrive in a growing work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- Must have proven track record in web/video ad sales and in the cultivation and development of new business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
- Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
College degree OR relevant experience in sales, customer service, business administration, or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com