Website News Revenue Hub
The News Revenue Hub is a mission-driven nonprofit that helps journalism organizations get on a path to sustainability by offering them hands-on support, consulting, and tech tools.
We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator with strong administrative skills and keen business development instincts to assist the CEO and Vice President of Business Development in all phases of sales, client prospecting, and project management. Ideal candidates will have: a background in nonprofit administration, strong organizational skills and experience working in Google Drive (docs, sheets, slides), Excel, Salesforce and task management software such as Basecamp.
Manage administrative tasks during sales process
- Schedule sales calls and follow ups
- Take notes during sales calls
- Task-manage new client vetting process
- Provide updates to potential clients during vetting
- Provide updates on sales process, involve EVP as needed
- Manage travel plans for onboarding trips
- Edit, proofread, and send prepared contracts
- Ensure signed contracts are received
- Prepare New Client Extract that outlines services for exec team and CFO (triggers billing)
- Work with CEO to manage administrative tasks associated with a variety of projects
- Coordinate freelancers
- Help manage tasks and projects for the ops team, ensuring team is organized and prepared at critical moments
- Help manage budgets and report internal KPIs to executive team
Manage submission of grant reports and LOIs
- Ensure grant reports deadlines are met, involving CEO in review process before submission with adequate notice
- Ensure deadlines are met for letters of inquiry
- Help track grant project expenses
Human Resources administrative support
- Assist CEO and CFO with new hire onboarding and orientation
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits. The position is 100% remote but may require occasional travel.
The News Revenue Hub is committed to a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage candidates of all ages, color, ethnic background, country of origin, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity to apply.
Salary range is $45,000-$55,000 per year.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here by August 16, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit fundjournalism.org.