- This event has passed.
Building a Winning Development Team for Your News Organization
April 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please note: This event is for INN members only. Not yet a member of INN? Explore membership.
Establishing a strong development team is a key component to helping your organization build the infrastructure to raise revenue. This webinar will help you to identify where your organization is in the process and help you navigate development staff recruitment, hiring and retention. Through this webinar, you will learn to:
- Free up time from fundraising to focus on operations and editorial functions
- Build an organization with greater specificity in staffing
- Identify which area(s) of development are most needed in your staffing plan
- Create a plan for recruitment and hiring
Join INN’s Director of Network Philanthropy, Stephanie Schenkel and NewsMatch Program Manager Meta Stange as well as:
- Judi Kamien, Chief Development Officer at the Springfield Daily Citizen
- Lupita Parra, Development Director at MLK50: Justice Through Journalism, and
- Steve Katz, Assistant Dean of Advancement at Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism