INN Days 2018: Accelerating Nonprofit News to Sustainability
June 13 @ 8:30 am - June 14 @ 5:30 pm EDTFree - $89.00
With generous support from our funders, Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation and Knight Foundation INN presents:
INN DAYS 2018
Renaissance Hotel SeaWorld
Two days of intensive business training for nonprofit and indepent news organizations looking to achieve growth and increase their impact.
Confirmed presentations and hands-on workshops:
- Converting One-time Donors to Sustaining Members
- Major Gifts Fundraising
- The Four P's of Creating and Selling Sponsorships
- High Impact Tactics for Year-end Fundraising Success
- Augmented Reality (AR) is the new Black: learn to use a cutting edge tool to build event revenue
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Power Dynamics and Workplace Success Strategies
- Negoitation 101: Tips and Tactics to Get to "Yes"
Exclusive Screening: "Dark Money" documentary featuring INN member Montana Free Press
NewsMatch Lunch, Peer Group Meetups, the INN Member Breakfast Meeting and Networking
Registration is $49 per day for INN members and $89 per day for non-members. Conference registration deadline is June 1, 2018.
For more information on travel support, hotel reservations and conference registration: INN Days Conference Registration